Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Award & MeMe

For my friends...

A token of appreciation to my friends: I would like to thank my friends who continue to inspire and amaze me everyday. I learn something new from you guys everyday..
I would like to pass this award to Priti of IndianKhana, curry leaf of tastycurry leaf, cham of spice-club, rashmi of envittuvirundhusamayal, Suma Rajesh of suma’s cuisine, Masala Magic, Vegetable Platter, Kitchan flavours, Sireesha, Archy, & Purva


Please pick up your award guys...








I would like to thank Kitchen Flavors , Curry leaf and Srilekha for passing the "Wylde Woman Award" to me. Thanks for thinking about me guys :).. I would like to pass this award to all the wonderful bloggers out there in the blogsphere who constantly teach something new everyday..





The rules of this award are:

1.You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you.
Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blog site Tammy can go visit all these wonderful men and women.

Purpose of the Award

To send love and acknowledgment to men and women, who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy. It's been a blessing and an inspiration to meet all of you through your wonderful blogs.

MeMe

Sireesha from Mom's Recipies has tagged me for a meme :)

The rules of the MeMe are the following:

Pick up the nearest book
Open to page 123Find the 5th sentence
Post the next three sentences
Tag 5 people and acknowledge the person who tagged you.

:) the nearest book is "IKEA 2009" (lovely manual btw:)

The 3 lines are (:) wow, cant believe this..) Time to make cookies. Time for a snack. With children, you sepand a lot of time in the kitchen together. So make space for it !! give them space for their things and a step up to give you a hand.. Plan your kitchen with the children in mind..

Now.. I am tagging

Divya
Suma Rajesh
LG
Usha
Cham
Curry leaf

Thanks Sireesha,, sure had fun doing this MeMe :)..


16 comments:

Usha said...

Congratulations on your award...thanks for the tag...I just completed this same tag at
http://veginspirations.blogspot.com/2008/08/wheat-flour-pancake-sweet-vellam-dosai.html
hope you do not mind if I give it a pass for the second round :)

Cham said...

Congrats on ur award, I ve did the bookie tag long back i will ackwoledge soon :)

Sum Raj said...

thanks for the tag paru...congrates on ur awards.

CurryLeaf said...

Hi,
Thanks for the tag
You too have been tagged,
visit
http://tastycurryleaf.blogspot.com/2008/08/awardsfriendship-meme.html

Lakshmi said...

Congratulations on your award and a nice MEME. I love to shop at IKEA ;) will do it soon..

Indian Khana said...

Congrats for the award and that was quite a meme ;)

Rashmi said...

u have got a wonderful blog.. loved to read ur reciepes....

congratulations on ur awards....

Paru ... said...

Thanks Usha, Cham, Suma, LG, Priti and Rashmi for all your wonderful comments..

Thanks curry leaf for tagging me as well..
I love to shop at IKEA Lg:)mostly window shop:)

Sujatha said...

Congratulations on all your awards!

lubnakarim06 said...

Thank u dear for the award. Congratulations for those awards.

Srikitchen said...

has tagged u! check it out!

ST said...

Thank u dear for the award. Congratulations on all those awards.

Purva Desai said...

Congrats on all well deserved awards....It was nice reading your MEME.....
Thanks for sharing it with me....
Cooking is a learning process which is never going to end :)

CurryLeaf said...

Paru, u have tagged again visit http://tastycurryleaf.blogspot.com/2008/08/lemon-sides.html.Thanks for the Good Job award.

anudivya said...

Paru, I was late in doing the Meme, but I made it up to you :)
Thanks for tagging me. I had fun!

Archy said...

Hey congrats on ur award Paru !!
thank you for thinking of me for the award !! shall respond soon :)!!